About Us: SG Analytics (SGA), a Global Insights and Analytics company, focuses on ESG, Data Analytics, and Investment & Market research services. The company has presence in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, Toronto, London, Zurich, Pune, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad and growing consistently for the last few years.
SGA is a Great Place To Work (GPTW) certified company, and with its thriving work environment shaped by a growth mindset, abundant learning and a meritocracy-driven culture, SG Analytics has also been awarded regional best employer in 2016, 2018 & 2020.
Role: Research Analyst – Investment Insights
Purpose: Collection of data points and data audit of US and Global Money Market Funds. Work closely with the onshore team and handle client data related queries.
- Collect Money Market Fund data and maintain the relevant database
- Perform trend analysis and quality audits
- Coordinate with the onshore team on data query resolution
- Contact data providers via email for sourcing the fund data
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in the performance data points of Money Market Funds
- Timely resolution of data related queries by clients
- Maintain Quality and Timeliness SLA’s.