SGA's Data Analytics (DA) team requires enthusiastic Data Engineer who can use all the available tools in the market and experience in predictive analytics to solve complex problems and drive business decisions. Leverage experience in usage of tools and technologies like, SQL, Python, PySpark, etc. to Extract transform and prepare large scale datasets from various data source systems. Employ the appropriate algorithms to discover patterns, test hypotheses, and build actionable models to optimize business processes. Solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results. Draw relevant inferences and insights from data including, identification of trends and anomalies. Work closely with internal/external stakeholders such as business teams, product managers, engineering teams, and partner teams and align them with respect to your focus area What you will be responsible for -
• Writing clean, fully-tested and well-documented code in Python 3.5+ with pandas, NumPy, Dask, TensorFlow, scikit-learn and Django • Creating complex data processing pipelines including optimization and user experience
• Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance data integration solutions seamlessly to connect and integrate enterprise systems in an Enterprise Data Platform
• Working directly with clients to identify pain points and opportunities in pre-existing data pipelines and build or improve clients analytics processes • Developing and testing models using appropriate tools and technologies and deploying the same in the production environment using continuous delivery practices
• Working directly with the stakeholders on analytics framework model building, database design and deployment strategies
• Advising clients on the usage of different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available in the ecosystem
What you should have -
• 5+ years of overall industry experience specifically in data engineering
• 3+ years of experience building and deploying large scale data processing pipelines in a production environment
• Strong experience in building data pipelines and analysis tools using Python and PySpark
- Leverage experience in usage of tools and technologies like, SQL, Python, PySpark, etc. to Extract transform and prepare large scale datasets from various data source systems.
- Writing clean, fully-tested and well-documented code in Python 3.5+ with pandas, NumPy, Dask, TensorFlow, scikit-learn and Django
- Creating complex data processing pipelines including optimization and user experience.
SG Analytics is a leading provider of data-centric research and contextual analytics services globally to companies across BFSI, Media & Entertainment, Technology & Healthcare sectors including Fortune 500 companies.
The company has presence across 7 locations in the USA, Switzerland, the UK and India (Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore)
Company size : 700+ employees
Headquarters : Pune, Maharashtra
Founded in 2006
Specialties : ESG Consulting, Equity & Fixed Income Research, Corporate Finance & Valuation, Market Research, Market Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Governance & Management, Data Science, AI/ML, Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Sales Analytics, Competitive Intelligence , Intelligent Automation, RPA, Quality Engineering, and Business Consulting
At SG Analytics, we understand our clients’ businesses. We offer research and analytics services that deliver holistic rather than just functional solutions. Our contextual understanding of our clients’ businesses, data and sector expertise help us provide actionable, ‘differentiated’ insights to our clients helping them scale faster and develop new products and bring them to the market faster.
Awarded the ‘Regional Best Employer’ by the world HRD Congress in 2016 & 2018, SG Analytics’ collegial atmosphere and knowledge-based ecosystem help to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.